Pages

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Still Sore!

Yesterday was Day 6 - Kenpo X! I LOVE this workout and I was looking forward to it since I used to do it years ago. I pushed really hard yesterday and I can tell by the way my body feels! It's been a week and I have yet to cease being sore - I love it! Today is just an X Stretch day so maybe my body can recover some before having to do it all over again.

I was actually beginning to loosen up yesterday because the day before that was Yoga X but Kenpo X made sure I felt the burn right through the end of the week! :) P90X is such a great program!!

P.S. tomorrow I will do a weigh-in to see how much I've lost during this first week of P90X! Excited ;)

What are you doing to lose weight or stay fit? I'd like to hear some awesome ideas!

Think positive. Work hard. Get results.

No comments:

Post a Comment