Pages

Monday, July 30, 2012

Monday: Day 5 of P90X!

Hello there!

So today marks Day 5 of my P90X journey! It's going great!

Day 1 was Chest & Back with Ab Ripper X: Chest & Back wasn't too hard but I think I need more resistance when doing my "pull-ups" with the bands. Ab Ripper X is awesome, I love it! But it is pretty challenging right now.

Day 2 was Plyometrics: It's challenging but it keeps you moving! I had to take just a few more breaks than what Tony Horton already incorporates in the DVD but he always tells you it's okay to take breaks. Just "DO YOUR BEST & FORGET THE REST!"

Day 3 was Shoulders & Arms with Ab Ripper X: Shoulders & Arms is not too bad but I need to use different bands for some of the moves. Again, Ab Ripper X is awesome!

Day 4 was Yoga X: I CANNOT forget to put the 'X' at the end because it is more than just simple yoga! I honestly was sweating for this day than any of the 3 previous days. And I only did 30 minutes of the hour and a half DVD! It's rough! But it's something I will work on each week and hopefully by the end of Phase One, I will be able to do the majority of it!

I have been sore every day but the first two days were the worst soreness. But I love being sore because I know I worked hard, you know? And I love the feeling of stretching when I'm sore ;)

FYI, I will be doing weigh-ins every Thursday and will take updated pictures every two weeks! So far, I'm loving the program and I don't see any reason why I would stop until my 90 days are up!

Think positive. Work hard. Get results.

No comments:

Post a Comment