Pages

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Happy Wednesday - Feeling Great!

Hello out there!
I hope everyone is having a fabulous Wednesday so far. I am working right now but I am so into this blogging thing that I just had to post something! :]

I woke up this morning around 7:50 a.m. and headed out the door about 8:15 a.m. I packed up some broccoli & carrots, a roasted red pepper yogurt dip, an apple, and a non-fat raspberry greek yogurt. On the road (I have a 2-hour commute) I ate my delicious greek yogurt. I had my apple just a bit ago and will have my veggies in an hour or so.

I will be posting about what I am eating and my exercise regimen, but what else would be useful to post?

I want to make sure that this is beneficial to anyone and everyone who may see it. So PLEASE let me know what you might like to see.

I am also planning to post any helpful tips and/or websites I find - anything that I used to gain more knowledge and aid me in my process I will pass along through here.

And of course, all advice and suggestions are welcome as well!

Let me know what you think!

Think positive. Work hard. Get results.

CeeCee

Please, click here: FACEBOOK & TWITTER
Also, please feel free to email me: lifeloveandlosingit@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment